Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated ER RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Georgia.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: georgia
Our Current Jobs in georgia
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Newnan, GA
Emergency Room (ER/ED) Registered Nurse Travel JobEmergency Room nurses provide care for patients with various types if illness or trauma requiring emergency attention. The ER RN must be able to recognize and treat life-threatening conditions.
Emergency Room/ ER/ ED RN Responsibilities:
- The Emergency Room Registered Nurse records present symptomology, as well as a thorough patient history. He or she assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans in coordination with other healthcare team members
- Manages care of patients experiencing life threatening problems
- Performs triage interventions
- The ED RN Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Records patient’s vital signs
- Works with physicians to assist in exams, diagnostic testing, and treatments
- Provides IV therapies
- Treats wounds
- ER RN’s provide exceptional bedside care
- Prepare, administer, and records prescribed medications
- The Emergency Department Registered Nurse reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- It is the responsibility of the ED RN to report suspected abuse to appropriate agencies
- Initiates patient education plan as prescribed
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Provides education and support to patient family members
- Assesses on an ongoing basis, the patient’s physical and emotional wellbeing
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This non-profit organization is a comprehensive health care system that offers a wide array of health care services. It is licensed for 452-beds, is fully accredited and offers a combination of acute care, intensive care and psychiatric services to its patients.
Located 38 miles from Atlanta is Newnan, Georgia. As the 9th largest metropolitan city in the United States, Atlanta, is full of endless amounts of things to do. There are many attractions to explore such as the Georgia Aquarium, the world’s largest aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the museum showcasing the popular soft drink and its history, or the Centennial Olympic Park, home of the 1996 Olympics. Atlanta is also a culinary hot spot, offering everything from the Atlanta Food Truck Park and Market to farm-to-table eateries to the biggest drive-thru restaurant in the world, The Varsity. Atlanta also offers sports’ lovers six iconic teams to follow including the Atlanta Falcons and the Braves. One of Atlanta’s best-known attributes is its shopping scene, consisting of everything from the newest fashion trends to vintage wares for your home.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
ER RNs, or Emergency Room Registered Nurses, work in the fastest paced, highest stakes area in nursing. ER RNs typically treat patients who have experienced trauma or injury requiring emergency attention.
ER RNs like you are highly trained to respond to urgent needs and care for patients experiencing life threatening problems. Your experience and training in this vital role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
ER travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. ER travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as an Emergency Room Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
ER RN jobs in Georgia offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as a ER RN in Georgia with Gifted Healthcare has more to offer than just a great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
The state of Georgia provides its residents everything from a relaxing coastline to breathtaking mountain scenery. Atlanta, the state capital, offers the world’s largest aquarium, iconic shopping, and the largest collection of Coke memorabilia at the World of Coca-Cola. Savannah, Georgia’s first city, is filled with Southern charm and one of the largest historic districts in the country. With over 47 state parks to explore, there are endless opportunities for outdoor adventure. Hike the Appalachian Trail, or go rafting or kayaking on the Chattahoochee River in Columbus.
Working an ER RN job in Georgia is the perfect opportunity for an ER RN looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!