eICU RN Jobs | Gifted Healthcare
eICU Nurse Position Summary
An eICU nurse is a member of a collaborative care team who is responsible for providing telenursing care to a diverse population of critically ill adults across multiple ICUs at various hospitals.
eICU Nurse Key Responsibilities
- Responsibilities will heavily rely on clinical experience and knowledge as well as customer service skills in the delivery of remote intensive care services where monitoring systems are used to:
- Monitor critically ill patients and clinical data across multiple hospitals.
- Provide critical care and clinical expertise to bedside nurses behind a camera from a remote location.
- Maximize technology in order to detect trends in patient data.
- Identify instability and communicate with bedside ICU care providers and patients.
- Promotes collaborative relationships and exhibits clear, concise communication with Critical Care Medical and Nursing staff via telemonitoring.
Learn More About eICU Job Opportunities
Virtual ICU RNs are needed to provide telenursing care for the eICU Program. This assignment relies heavily on clinical experience and knowledge to deliver remote ICU services and compassionate care.
Receive great pay, excellent benefits, and provide care remotely in this great assignment with GIFTED.