eICU RN Jobs | Gifted Healthcare
Click below to connect with an eICU recruiter today!
eICU Position Summary
The eICU Program (RN) is a member of a collaborative care team who is responsible for providing telenursing care to a diverse population of critically ill adults across multiple ICUs at various hospitals. The position reports directly to the Operations Director of eICU program, collaborates with eICU Medical Director, Intensivists, staff RNs, and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
eICU Key Responsibilities
- Responsibilities will heavily rely on clinical experience and knowledge as well as customer service skills in the delivery of remote intensive care services where monitoring systems are used to:
- Monitor critically ill patients and clinical data across multiple hospitals.
- Provide critical care and clinical expertise to bedside nurses behind a camera from a remote location.
- Maximize technology in order to detect trends in patient data.
- Identify instability and communicate with bedside ICU care providers and patients.
- Promotes collaborative relationships and exhibits clear, concise communication with Critical Care Medical and Nursing staff via tele-monitoring.
- Demonstrates good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Exhibits communication skills; interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Maintains level of confidentiality.
- Serves as advocate for patients and families in response to their needs and wishes.
- Communicates with the members of the eICU center and bedside ICU teams to provide safe error-free care during routine and emergent conditions.
- Solves clinical patient problems independently when appropriate and communicates unresolved issues to medical staff.
- Participates in quality initiatives and committees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current state RN licensure. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and the American Heart Association Advanced Course in Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Minimum of 5 years of critical care nursing experience required, CCRN certification preferred.
Get in Touch to Learn More About eICU Job Opportunities
Virtual ICU RNs are needed immediately to provide telenursing care for the eICU Program! This assignment relies heavily on clinical experience and knowledge to deliver remote ICU services and compassionate care.
Receive great pay, excellent benefits, and provide care remotely in this great assignment with GIFTED.