Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated RTs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Colorado.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: colorado
Our Current Jobs in colorado
Registered Respiratory Therapist - Respiratory Job in Delta, CO
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel JobRespiratory Therapists provides respiratory care treatment, oxygen services, diagnostic testing, and ventilation support services to both in-patients and out-patients ranging in age from neonatal to geriatric. As a CRT/RRT, you may perform ECG, EEG, pulmonary function testing, bronchoscopy, and any other testing as deemed within the scope of practice by national standards. Our ideal Respiratory Therapist candidate must be able to analyze and score data and make patients of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial ventilation.
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and EKGs.
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of artificial airways.
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure proper functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans.
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity and monitors patients’ treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary function tests for assessment of lung function and draws blood and analyzes the oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a patient’s medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other members of the health care team on procedures and treatment plans.
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RRT, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
RTs, or Respiratory Therapists, treat patients that suffer from chronic respiratory diseases like asthma, bronchitis and emphysema. RTs also provide emergency care to patients suffering from heart attacks, drowning or shock.
RTs like you are highly trained to respond to urgent needs and care for patients experiencing life threatening breathing problems. Your experience and training in this vital role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
Travel RTs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. Travel RTs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as a Respiratory Therapist you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
RT jobs in Colorado offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as a RT in Colorado with Gifted Healthcare has more to offer than just a great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Known as the Mile High City, Denver is the capital of Colorado and is quickly becoming one of the nation’s top places to live. For outdoor recreation, the city offers more than 850 miles of paved off-road trails that connect to hundreds of miles of dirt trails and mountain bike adventures. Sports fans are instinctively drawn to the lights of Coors Field and Sports Authority Field at Mile High, both located in downtown Denver, and families can spend hours exploring the Denver Museum of Nature & Science or the Denver Zoo. Denver is also located just minutes away from the famous Red Rocks Amphitheatre, where you can hear some of the best musicians perform or get an insanely awesome workout in. From history museums such as the Denver Art Museum and the Colorado State Capitol building, to swanky shopping and dining on Denver’s oldest block, Larimer Square, there is something for everyone to love in this city.
Working an RT job in Colorado is the perfect opportunity for an RT looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RT, at GIFTED, we do!