Colorado Healthcare Jobs
Welcome to Gifted Healthcare, your source for travel nurse jobs and LPN jobs in Colorado. We pride ourselves in providing an exceptional experience for our travel nurses. Our company was founded by nurses, for nurses. Apply to one of the Colorado travel nurse jobs below and see for yourself what sets us apart.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: colorado
Our Current Jobs in colorado
Registered Nurse - MedSurg Job in Fruita, CO
Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG/MS Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobMed-Surge Registered Nurses provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures, in addition to caring for patients being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. It is imperative that Med-Surge RNs be proficient in caring for a variety of health conditions.
Medical Surgical/MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surg RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Colorado is packed full of things to do year-round. From family attractions, museums, national parks and outdoor adventure to cosmopolitan cities and welcoming towns, there is much to do and explore. Ski mountain towns such as Vail, Aspen and Breckenridge offer charming town roads filled with shops, dining, and of course an abundance of snow covered mountain activities. Be sure to check out the hot springs in Pagosa, Glenwood Springs or Steamboat, also quaint mountain towns. Hike the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs or Pikes Peak, the ultra-prominent fourteen-er that is located in Pike National Forest. Known as the Mile High City, Denver is the capital of Colorado and is quickly becoming one of the nation’s top places to live. Sports fans are instinctively drawn to the lights of Coors Field and Sports Authority Field at Mile High, both located in downtown Denver, and families can spend hours exploring the Denver Museum of Nature & Science or the Denver Zoo. Denver is also located just minutes away from the famous Red Rocks Amphitheatre, located in Morrison, where you can hear some of the best musicians perform or get an insanely awesome workout in.
Combine the sites and scenes of Colorado with state of the art facilities and travel nurse assignments and you’ve got a recipe for a fun, rewarding travel nurse adventure. At Gifted Healthcare you’ll find a huge variety of Travel MedSurg, OR, ER, LTAC, Respiratory Therapist, and ICU Nurse, CNA and LPN jobs in Colorado.