Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated OR RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in California.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: california
Our Current Jobs in california
Certified Surgical Technologist - OR Job in San Ramon, CA
Certified Surgical Technician/CST Travel JobThe Certified Surgical Technician/ CST plays an essential role in the surgical setting, preparing both the patient and the operating room for surgeries.
Certified Surgical Technician/ CST Responsibilities:
- The CST prepares both the patient and the operating room for surgeries
- CST’s set the stage for an operation and advocate for the patients’ safety and comfort
- Provide emotional support to patients before their surgery
- Certified Surgical Techs sterilize the equipment and tools that they handle and pass to surgeons during surgery
- Must maintain a sterile area at all times
- Help other team members into sterile gloves and gowns and monitor them throughout surgery to be sure they follow aseptic technique
- Assist the surgical team by holding organs in place or using retractors during the surgery
- Anticipate a surgeon’s needs, working efficiently to provide prompt access to sterile items
- Once surgery is complete, help dress the wound and transfer patients to recovery rooms
- The Certified Surgical Tech performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a CST, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
OR RNs (Operating Room Registered Nurses) in this position will be working alongside experienced surgeons, anesthesiologists and other surgical specialists in one of the most interesting and high-stakes areas in nursing.
OR RNs like you are essential components in any hospital’s surgical process. OR are the primary contact person for cardiovascular patients both pre and post-surgery. Your experience and training in this vital role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
OR travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. OR travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as an Operating Room Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
OR RN jobs in California offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as an OR RN with Gifted Healthcare in California has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the city’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
California is known as the global trendsetter in both popular culture and politics. It is the home of some of the country’s most beautiful terrain including: cliff-lined beaches, the Redwood forest, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Central Valley farmland, and the arid Mojave Desert. There are numerous iconic landmarks to explore such as Disneyland, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the San Diego Zoo, and Universal Studios, just to name a few! There is truly something for everyone in California.
Working an OR travel nursing job in California is the perfect opening for travel nurses at any stage in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!