Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated ICU RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in California.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: california
Our Current Jobs in california
Registered Nurse - ICU Job in Los Angeles, CA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is one of the largest nonprofit academic medical centers in the U.S. with 886 licensed beds, 2,100 physicians, 2,800 nurses and thousands of other healthcare professionals and staff. This facility has been consistently named one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, has received the National Research Corporation’s Consumer Choice Award 18 years in a row for providing the highest quality care in Los Angeles, and has the longest running Magnet designation for nursing excellence in California. It is a leader in the clinical care and research of heart disease, cancer and brain disorders, among other areas. This facility has an EPIC EMR system, providing the most up-to-date information regarding patients’ care and treatment to its nurses, physicians and facilities.
Los Angeles, CA is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation’s film and television industry. It is the second largest city in the United States and is known for its Mediterranean climate, ethnic diversity, and sprawling metropolis. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On the iconic Hollywood Blvd, you can check out the TCL Chinese Theatre, see the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, visit the famous Hollywood Wax Museum or do some serious shopping at Hollywood & Highland. For the thrill seekers there are world famous theme parks like Universal Studios Hollywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain and Disneyland. Outdoor enthusiasts can experience everything from spectacular beaches to hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails. Los Angeles is a place anyone can call home!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
ICU RNs (Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses) typically provide around the clock medical care to patients with life threatening illnesses, diseases and injuries. These patients are normally recovering from accidents, trauma, organ failure, or surgery in the ICU. Some patients may even be comatose.
ICU RNs like you are trained to notice and respond to any crisis that takes place in the intensive care unit. This training and on the job experience makes ICU nurses like you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
ICU travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. ICU travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as an Intensive Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
ICU RN jobs in California offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as an ICU RN with Gifted Healthcare in California has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the city’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
California is known as the global trendsetter in both popular culture and politics. It is the home of some of the country’s most beautiful terrain including: cliff-lined beaches, the Redwood forest, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Central Valley farmland, and the arid Mojave Desert. There are numerous iconic landmarks to explore such as Disneyland, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the San Diego Zoo, and Universal Studios, just to name a few! There is truly something for everyone in California.
Working an ICU travel nursing job in California is the perfect opening for travel nurses at any stage in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!