Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated ER RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in California.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: california
Our Current Jobs in california
Registered Nurse - ER Job in King City, CA
Emergency Room (ER/ED) Registered Nurse Travel JobEmergency Room nurses provide care for patients with various types if illness or trauma requiring emergency attention. The ER RN must be able to recognize and treat life-threatening conditions.
Emergency Room/ ER/ ED RN Responsibilities:
- The Emergency Room Registered Nurse records present symptomology, as well as a thorough patient history. He or she assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans in coordination with other healthcare team members
- Manages care of patients experiencing life threatening problems
- Performs triage interventions
- The ED RN Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Records patient’s vital signs
- Works with physicians to assist in exams, diagnostic testing, and treatments
- Provides IV therapies
- Treats wounds
- ER RN’s provide exceptional bedside care
- Prepare, administer, and records prescribed medications
- The Emergency Department Registered Nurse reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- It is the responsibility of the ED RN to report suspected abuse to appropriate agencies
- Initiates patient education plan as prescribed
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Provides education and support to patient family members
- Assesses on an ongoing basis, the patient’s physical and emotional wellbeing
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 119-bed facility offers an extensive array of services with a commitment to the highest possible standards, the best available technology, and the care of skilled healthcare professionals. It is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations and its services include family practice, pediatrics, ophthalmology, obstetrics and gynecology, internal medicine, cardiology, orthopedics, general surgery, and podiatry.
King City, CA is located approximately 40 minutes away from Salinas. Salinas is where you can find historic sites, unspoiled farmland, world-class wines, a quaint, historic downtown, and some of the friendliest people around. Salinas’ hospitality blends yesterday’s charm with today’s modern conveniences. Local attractions include more than 50 beaches, 60 plus parks, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Giant Redwoods of Big Sur and Santa Cruz, Gilroy Gardens Amusement Park, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and a variety of history and art museums. The area is known as the Salad Bowl of the World for its agriculture and fresh, home-grown produce and it hosts numerous festivals to celebrate their heritage such as the Artichoke Festival, the Garlic Festival and the Strawberry Festival. The city is also home to many great music festivals, like the world famous Monterey Jazz Festival, Blues Festival, and Bach Festival.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
ER RNs, or Emergency Room Registered Nurses, work in the fastest paced, highest stakes area in nursing. ER RNs typically treat patients who have experienced trauma or injury requiring emergency attention.
ER RNs like you are highly trained to respond to urgent needs and care for patients experiencing life threatening problems. Your experience and training in this vital role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
ER travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. ER travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as an Emergency Room Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
ER RN jobs in California offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as a ER RN in California with Gifted Healthcare has more to offer than just a great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
California is known as the global trendsetter in both popular culture and politics. It is the home of some of the country’s most beautiful terrain including: cliff-lined beaches, the Redwood forest, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Central Valley farmland, and the arid Mojave Desert. There are numerous iconic landmarks to explore such as Disneyland, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the San Diego Zoo, and Universal Studios, just to name a few! There is truly something for everyone in California.
Working an ER RN job in California is the perfect opportunity for an ER RN looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!