Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated CVOR RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in California.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: california
Our Current Jobs in california
Registered Nurse - CVOR Job in Orange, CA
Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobCVOR Registered Nurses work among surgical services, operating room teams and specialized areas treating cardiovascular patients.
Cardiovascular Operating Room/CVOR RN Responsibilities:
- CVOR RNs work in cardiovascular operating rooms (CVORs), assist surgeons with tasks such as surgical procedures, operating cardiopulmonary bypass / heart–lung machines and administering and monitoring anesthesia during operating procedures.
- Coordinate surgical suite activities, prioritizes and directs surgical team in emergent situations
- Ensures that sterile procedures are followed and that patient safety is assured at all times.
- The CVOR RN participates in cardiovascular patient care, clinical problem solving, quality monitoring and coordination of care for the cardiovascular operating room.
- The RN is responsible for delivering patient care in complex, multiple problem, urgent, emergent and lifesaving situations.
- Participate and coordinates staff development and professional self-development.
- The CVOR Registered Nurse acts as a role model and team leader who assists others in performing their responsibilities of patient care
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Since 1964, this facility has been committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children in the community. This regional pediatric healthcare facility is the first hospital in the region devoted to exclusively caring for children including a state-of-the-art 279-bed main hospital facility, offering many primary and specialty care clinics. U.S. News & World Report has named this hospital one of the nation’s best children’s hospitals in 2016-2017 Best Children’s Hospitals rankings.
Nestled between San Diego and Los Angeles in Southern California, Orange County attracts beach dwellers and culture devotees from around the world. Orange County is one of the most populated cities in America and home of iconic attractions such as Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm and several beaches along its more than 40-mile coastline. Here you can also shop your way through impressive retail centers such as Fashion Island in Newport Beach and The Outlets at Orange in the city of Orange. If you want to take a day trip, you can get to LA or San Diego in just a few hours. This county is an outdoor enthusiast’s playground with multiple state parks, beautiful beaches, and a life-style of exploring it all. There is truly something for everyone in Orange County, CA.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
CVOR RNs (Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurses) in this position will be working alongside experienced surgeons, anesthesiologists and other surgical specialists treating cardiovascular patients in one of the most interesting and high-stakes areas in nursing.
CVOR RNs like you are essential components in any hospital’s surgical process. CVOR are the primary contact person for cardiovascular patients both pre and post-surgery. Your experience and training in this vital role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
CVOR travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. CVOR travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as a Cardiovascular Operating Room Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
CVOR RN jobs in California offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as an CVOR RN with Gifted Healthcare in California has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the city’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
California is known as the global trendsetter in both popular culture and politics. It is the home of some of the country’s most beautiful terrain including: cliff-lined beaches, the Redwood forest, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Central Valley farmland, and the arid Mojave Desert. There are numerous iconic landmarks to explore such as Disneyland, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the San Diego Zoo, and Universal Studios, just to name a few! There is truly something for everyone in California.
Working an CVOR travel nursing job in California is the perfect opening for travel nurses at any stage in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!