Travel Telemetry/ Tele RN Job in Arkansas.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: arkansas
Our Current Jobs in arkansas
Registered Nurse - Tele Job in Jonesboro, AR
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobTelemetry (tele) Registered Nurses read and interpret data from machines to guide and provide patient care.
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As the healthcare destination for families in Jonesboro and the surrounding areas, this hospital is part of a larger healthcare system that offers advanced technology and medical services to its patients. This facility is a 438-bed hospital and was named one of “Arkansas Best Places to Work” by Arkansas Business. It is fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
Jonesboro offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes. This is the perfect place for outdoor enthusiasts because northeast Arkansas is the heart of hunting, fishing, water sports, access to the Ozarks, and many other outdoor adventures. In Downtown Jonesboro you can explore unique boutiques and gift shops, delicious restaurants, art galleries, spas, and much more. Jonesboro is also home to Arkansas State University providing tons of exciting and fun college sports, arts and events to attend.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated Telemetry RN, Registered Nurses interested in a fulfilling travel position at facilities in Arkansas.
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
Tele RNs (Telemetry Registered Nurses) are a profession exceptionally high in demand. This positive projection is expected to continue through 2022. Making it an ideal position to invest time into experience and training.
Tele RNs like you are experienced interpreters of data and patient management. These skills and the inherent flexibility required of this role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
Tele RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. Tele RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience needed and the critical nature of their role.
Furthermore, as a Tele travel RN, you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated healthcare technology.
Tele RN jobs in Arkansas offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as a Tele RN in Arkansas has more to offer than just great a healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
With terrain encompassing mountains, caves, rivers and hot springs, Arkansas is known as “the Natural State” for its abundant parkland and recreational areas. Arkansas has many diverse regions that offer residents and tourists a variety of opportunities for outdoor recreation. The culture of Arkansas is alive through museums, theaters, restaurants, and athletic venues all across the state.
Working a Tele RN job in Arkansas is the perfect opportunity for a Tele RN looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!