Travel Labor & Delivery/ L&D RN Job in Arkansas.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: arkansas
Our Current Jobs in arkansas
Registered Nurse - L&D Job in Warren, AR
Labor & Delivery Unit/ L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs a Labor and Delivery (L&D) Registered Nurse, you will provide direct care and support for women before, during, and after the delivery of a baby.
Labor and Delivery RN Responsibilities:
- The L&D RN is responsible for monitoring patient throughout labor
- The Registered Nurse serves as the primary point of contact for family members
- Performs knowledge of phlebotomy, basic IV and central lines
- L&D registered nurses exhibit knowledge of hemodynamics
- Assesses and records maternal vital signs throughout labor and post-partum stages
- Administers pain medication and other medicines as ordered
- Labor and Delivery nurses ensure that patient is in proper positioning for delivery
- Aids doctor with aspect of delivery
- RN reads fetal monitor and monitors baby’s heart rate
- Records time of birth
- The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse provides immediate care of newborn
- Educates and supports new mothers and families on infant care
- The RN Provides other duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
The facility operates as a 33 bed, general medical and surgery hospital in a small Arkansas town. The mission of the hospital revolves around offering consistent high-quality care to each and every patient by using advanced medical technologies and practices. Even though the medical center is rather small in size, the services offered are comparable with that of a large facility making it a trusted place for healing. The services offered by the hospital include, but are not limited to, a birthing center, senior care unit, respiratory therapy, imaging services, and an emergency department. The facility services both in and outpatients, and consistently puts the community and those needing treatment above all else.
Warren is located just outside of the more populous city of Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Enjoy all that Pine Bluff has to offer by spending a day at the Arkansas Railroad Museum or taking in some of the beautiful artwork at the Murals of Pine Bluff. The Arts & Science Center is also on the list of places to visit in addition to taking a stroll through the Arkansas Entertainment Hall of Fame. The city is located along the Arkansas River providing so beautiful views and comfortable climate. There are several festivals held in Pine Bluff each year, including the Harbor City Gumbo Festival and the Boo on the Bayou Halloween Celebration so staying entertained is never an issue.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated Labor & Deilvery RN, Registered Nurses interested in a fulfilling travel position at facilities in Arkansas.
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
L&D RNs (Labor & Delivery Unit Registered Nurses) typically provide around the clock medical care to women before, during, and after the delivery of a baby.
L&D RNs like you are trained to notice and respond to any crisis that takes place in the labor & delivery unit. This training and on the job experience makes L&D nurses like you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
L&D travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. L&D travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as a Labor & Delivery Unit Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
L&D RN jobs in Arkansas offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as an L&D RN with Gifted Healthcare in Arkansas has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the city’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
With terrain encompassing mountains, caves, rivers and hot springs, Arkansas is known as “the Natural State” for its abundant parkland and recreational areas. Arkansas has many diverse regions that offer any nurse a variety of opportunities for outdoor recreation. The culture of Arkansas is alive through museums, theaters, restaurants, and athletic venues all across the state.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!