Travel Intensive Care Unit/ ICU RN positions in Arkansas
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: arkansas
Our Current Jobs in arkansas
Registered Nurse - ICU Job in Little Rock, AR
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
For over 90 years, this facility, which is part of a larger health system in the state of Arkansas, has provided mission based compassionate care to the community it serves. As a designated teaching facility, the hospital offers 477 Medical/Surgical beds and 230 Specialty beds, and is a popular destination for travel and local nurses who enjoy working with the most cutting edge technology. This facility has an EPIC EMR system, providing the most up-to-date information regarding patients’ care and treatment to its nurses, physicians and facilities.
Little Rock’s attractions are as diverse as the city’s landscape, offering a wide variety of history, arts, culture, nature, sports, and urban outdoor adventures. Take some time to enjoy the heart of Little Rock and visit the River Market, Presidential Center as well as the Historic Arkansas Museum.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated ICU RNs interested in a fulfilling travel experience at facilities in Arkansas.
This position has great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
ICU RNs (Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses) typically provide around the clock medical care to patients with life threatening illnesses, diseases and injuries. These patients are normally recovering from accidents, trauma, organ failure, or surgery in the ICU. Some patients may even be comatose.
ICU RNs like you are trained to notice and respond to any crisis that takes place in the intensive care unit. This training and on the job experience makes ICU nurses like you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
ICU travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. ICU travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as an intensive care unit travel registered nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
ICU RN jobs in Arkansas offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as an ICU RN in Arkansas has more to offer than just great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the city’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
Arkansas is an interesting and unique travel destination. It’s a dream location for ICU RNs looking to escape large cities with long commutes. It’s natural beauty is represented by two mountain ranges the Ozarks and the Ouachita. With terrain encompassing mountains, caves, rivers and hot springs, Arkansas is known as “the Natural State” for its abundant parkland and recreational areas. Arkansas has many diverse regions that offer any nurse a variety of opportunities for outdoor recreation. The culture of Arkansas is alive through museums, theaters, restaurants, and athletic venues all across the state.
Working an ICU travel nursing job in Arkansas is the perfect opening for travel nurses at any stage in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!