Travel Emergency Room/ ER RN Job in Arkansas.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: arkansas
Our Current Jobs in arkansas
Registered Nurse - ER Per Diem Job in Pine Bluff, AR
Emergency Room (ER/ED) Registered Nurse Per Diem JobEmergency Room nurses provide care for patients with various types if illness or trauma requiring emergency attention. The ER RN must be able to recognize and treat life-threatening conditions.
Emergency Room/ ER/ ED RN Responsibilities:
- The Emergency Room Registered Nurse records present symptomology, as well as a thorough patient history. He or she assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans in coordination with other healthcare team members
- Manages care of patients experiencing life threatening problems
- Performs triage interventions
- The ED RN Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Records patient’s vital signs
- Works with physicians to assist in exams, diagnostic testing, and treatments
- Provides IV therapies
- Treats wounds
- ER RN’s provide exceptional bedside care
- Prepare, administer, and records prescribed medications
- The Emergency Department Registered Nurse reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- It is the responsibility of the ED RN to report suspected abuse to appropriate agencies
- Initiates patient education plan as prescribed
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Provides education and support to patient family members
- Assesses on an ongoing basis, the patient’s physical and emotional wellbeing
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
This not-for-profit full-service hospital’s primary purpose is to provide healthcare to the citizens of Southeast Arkansas. It is the only general acute care hospital in Jefferson County, and includes 349 acute care beds. Services provided include Level 3 Trauma Center, Cardiology, Emergency Care, Imaging, Neurology, and Surgical Services. The hospital is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Pine Bluff, AR lies near the Arkansas River and is located about an hour and a half from Little Rock, AR. Located in the Pine Bluff downtown area and within walking distance of each other is the Arkansas Entertainers Hall of Fame, the Pine Bluff-Jefferson County Historical Museum and the Southeast Arkansas Arts and Science Center. Located close by is the Arkansas Railroad Museum, which houses a steam locomotive. Lake Saracen lies immediately north of downtown and offers fishing. Saracen Landing hosts the local farmers market and numerous special events. Art enthusiasts can admire the fabulous work of James Hayes Art Glass at his studio in town. The Pine Bluff-Jefferson County Regional Park, located east of the lake, is home to a campground and the Delta Rivers Nature Center.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated Emergency Room RN, Registered Nurses interested in a fulfilling travel position at facilities in Arkansas.
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
ER RNs, or Emergency Room Registered Nurses, work in the fastest paced, highest stakes area in nursing. ER RNs typically treat patients who have experienced trauma or injury requiring emergency attention.
ER RNs like you are highly trained to respond to urgent needs and care for patients experiencing life threatening problems. Your experience and training in this vital role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
ER travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. ER travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as an Emergency Room Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
ER RN jobs in Arkansas offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as a ER RN in Arkansas with Gifted Healthcare has more to offer than just a great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
With terrain encompassing mountains, caves, rivers and hot springs, Arkansas is known as “the Natural State” for its abundant parkland and recreational areas. Arkansas has many diverse regions that offer any nurse a variety of opportunities for outdoor recreation. The culture of Arkansas is alive through museums, theaters, restaurants, and athletic venues all across the state.
Working an ER RN job in Arkansas is the perfect opportunity for an ER RN looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!