Travel Emergency Room/ ER RN Job in Arkansas.
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: arkansas
Our Current Jobs in arkansas
Registered Nurse - ER Job in Springdale, AR
Emergency Room (ER/ED) Registered Nurse Travel JobEmergency Room nurses provide care for patients with various types if illness or trauma requiring emergency attention. The ER RN must be able to recognize and treat life-threatening conditions.
Emergency Room/ ER/ ED RN Responsibilities:
- The Emergency Room Registered Nurse records present symptomology, as well as a thorough patient history. He or she assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans in coordination with other healthcare team members
- Manages care of patients experiencing life threatening problems
- Performs triage interventions
- The ED RN Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Records patient’s vital signs
- Works with physicians to assist in exams, diagnostic testing, and treatments
- Provides IV therapies
- Treats wounds
- ER RN’s provide exceptional bedside care
- Prepare, administer, and records prescribed medications
- The Emergency Department Registered Nurse reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- It is the responsibility of the ED RN to report suspected abuse to appropriate agencies
- Initiates patient education plan as prescribed
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Provides education and support to patient family members
- Assesses on an ongoing basis, the patient’s physical and emotional wellbeing
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 222-bed acute care facility has been committed to serving the greater Springdale community of Arkansas for more than 50 years. This medical facility is home to many specialties including cardiology, cardiovascular, emergency medicine, family practice, gastroenterology, histology, neurology, and many more. This hospital is home to an accredited Chest Pain Center and is the site of the first open heart surgery in the state as well as being accredited by the Joint Commission. This hospital takes pride in their mission, which is to provide extraordinary healthcare services and enrich the lives of the communities they serve.
Springdale is located a close 20-minute car ride to Fayetteville, AR and is located in the heart of Northwest Arkansas. Springdale is filled with beautiful nature as well as many recreational activities available to the public. Downtown Springdale is a major hub for the regional trail system but is also plentiful in opportunities to shop, grab a drink, or enjoy some authentic food from this diverse community. The city of Springdale has multiple parks readily available to be enjoyed by all. This town also has some of the most beautiful trails and pathways in Northwest Arkansas like the Shiloh Trail and the Razorback Greenway.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Submit Your Short App
Gifted Healthcare is seeking talented and dedicated Emergency Room RN, Registered Nurses interested in a fulfilling travel position at facilities in Arkansas.
These positions have great benefits that include flexible hours, health, dental, and life insurance; not to mention an exciting referral bonus for referring other GIFTED professionals like yourself.
ER RNs, or Emergency Room Registered Nurses, work in the fastest paced, highest stakes area in nursing. ER RNs typically treat patients who have experienced trauma or injury requiring emergency attention.
ER RNs like you are highly trained to respond to urgent needs and care for patients experiencing life threatening problems. Your experience and training in this vital role makes you the ideal candidate to work in high paying, state of the art facilities.
ER travel RNs are able to work in any hospital outside of his or her state, or even move cross-country. ER travel RNs are in high demand at many hospitals because of the array of experience and medical insight they bring to other hospitals.
Furthermore, as an Emergency Room Travel Registered Nurse you can earn more money and enjoy various opportunities which provide training and experience in the newest and most updated technology in healthcare.
ER RN jobs in Arkansas offer a tremendous opportunity to work in some of the top medical facilities in the country.
Working as a ER RN in Arkansas with Gifted Healthcare has more to offer than just a great healthcare experience. It also offers a chance to explore the state’s vibrant culture and its many attractions while not on shift.
With terrain encompassing mountains, caves, rivers and hot springs, Arkansas is known as “the Natural State” for its abundant parkland and recreational areas. Arkansas has many diverse regions that offer any nurse a variety of opportunities for outdoor recreation. The culture of Arkansas is alive through museums, theaters, restaurants, and athletic venues all across the state.
Working an ER RN job in Arkansas is the perfect opportunity for an ER RN looking for a level of exploration and adventure in their career.
Gifted Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED, we do!