Travel Cardiac Cath Lab RN Jobs In Arkansas
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Location: arkansas
Our Current Jobs in arkansas
Registered Nurse - Cath Lab Job in Mountain Home, AR
Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs a Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse, you will assist in identifying, diagnosing, and treating with imaging technology that will ultimately inform treatment and procedures.
Cardiac Cath Lab RN Responsibilities:
- Cath Lab Registered nurses will assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties, and stent placements
- Cath lab RN prepare patients for specific procedures
- Monitor and record vital signs, oxygen levels, and heart rhythms
- The Registered Nurse will perform procedures, including contrast injections, IV starts and venipuncture for lab specimens
- Assist in implanting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ECDs)
- RN will Monitor the patient’s progress towards attainment of outcomes
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This hospital was opened in 1963 and is a 268 private bed facility with over 100 physicians on staff. This facility serves the healthcare needs of patients from birth to seniors in a variety of specialties including orthopedics, women’s health, cardiovascular surgery, nephrology, neurology, pediatrics, pulmonology, rheumatology, urology, geriatrics, and family medicine. This hospital is the region’s premiere healthcare facility and utilizes the most advanced medical technology.
Mountain Home, AR is located in the southern Ozark Mountains near the northern state border with Missouri. Their serene setting gives the perfect backdrop for enjoying life at a slower pace. Mountain Home is located within 15 to 20 minutes of three major rivers, the Buffalo National River, the White River, and the North Fork River. This proximity provides residents and visitors with a lot of activities and adventures to explore. It is also one of the nation’s top freshwater fishing destinations in the country.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!