Tulsa Nursing Jobs
At GIFTED, we know how important your nursing career is, to you and all the people you care for. As a nurse-founded company, we pride ourselves on our nurse-centric culture and make sure you always come first. GIFTED will help you reach your professional and personal goals. Join the GIFTED family and advance your nursing career now.
GIFTED offers nurses an array of career opportunities!
GIFTED nurses have the option to work Local Contract and Per Diem Nursing shifts in Tulsa. GIFTED nurses can opt for a Travel Nursing assignment in Tulsa and amazing locations across the country. We also offer exciting Government Nursing contracts and Infusion Nursing shifts, working one on one with patients in their home.
GIFTED’s nurse-centric culture offers benefits centered around nurse’s needs.
- Premium Pay
- Recruiters who works nonstop to find you the perfect home
- Personal career coaching and dedicated colleagues to help you reach your personal and professional nursing goals
- Day ONE health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term disability and affordable life insurance
- Birthday gifts delivered straight to you!
- Generous referral bonuses – get paid to work with your friends!
- Chief Nursing Officer available to you 24/7
- Weekly or daily pay (when applicable)
Nursing Specialties GIFTED Staffs in Tulsa
- Medical Surgical Nursing (MedSurg)
- Intensive Care Unit Nursing (ICU)
- Telemetry Nursing (Tele)
- Emergency Room Nursing (ER)
- Labor and Delivery Nursing (L&D)
- Long Term Acute Care Nursing / LTAC
- Psychiatry Nursing
- Cath Lab Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Intermediate Care Unit Nursing (IMC)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Nursing (OB/GYN)
- Operating Room Nursing (OR)
- Pediatrics Nursing (PEDS)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Nursing (PICU)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Nursing (NICU)
- Mother-Baby Nursing / Post Partum Nursing
- PACU / Post Anesthesia / Recovery
Mother Nature has provided Tulsa with great scenery full of natural beauty and inspirational places for nurses to live and work. In addition to it’s natural wonders, Tulsa has many modern museums, Route 66, and the Illinois River.