Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Job Type: Travel Contract
Registered Nurse - Tele Job in Madison, WI
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobTelemetry (tele) Registered Nurses read and interpret data from machines to guide and provide patient care.
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is a 505-bed regional referral center that offers a full range of services. It is home to a Level One adult and pediatric trauma center, American College of Surgeons-verified Burn Center, one of the nation’s largest organ transplant programs, one of the nation’s first certified comprehensive stroke centers and a cancer center that is one of 41 National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive centers in the country.
Madison, the state capital of Wisconsin, is described as one of the most quintessential American cities and is often featured in lists of the best places to live in the US thanks to its vibrant cultural scene. From superb events such as the wonderful Rhythm and Booms, a huge firework and music festival that includes fly-pasts by air force jets, to its first-rate museums and art galleries, Madison offers diverse attractions for everyone. In the summer months, the city’s extensive 200-mile bike trail network is bustling, while others might be sailing on one of the many lakes. In the winter, the city is all about skating, hickey, skiing, and ice fishing.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!