Registered Nurse - LTAC Job in Sioux Falls, SD
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobLong Term Acute Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses are responsible for caring for patients who required extended medical care.
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient's healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN's develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
With 32 beds, this facility operates as a long-term acute care hospital. Physicians are always striving to provide patients with comprehensive treatment plans that result in healing. The facility is recognized for its specialized approach to patient care and the competence of the nursing staff. It is also important to note that the hospital has achieved an exceptional quality outcomes reputation. The services offered at the facility include wound care, cardiac care, post trauma assistance, and infectious disease care. Spending time at this hospital will be easier as the employees are a community built around the patients.
Sioux Falls is a beautiful city in South Dakota filled with just enough of everything to keep you happy and busy. The most popular attraction has definitely earned its reputation - Falls Park covers over 123 acres with over 100 feet of dropping water. Let’s just say the Instagram photos are going to be make all your friends at home jealous. The city is blessed with the best mix of outdoor spaces and happening nightlife making it ideal for anyone who appreciates having many options. Sioux Falls is filled with galleries, breweries, and delicious restaurants, all of which make for a fun night out with friends and family. The city is known for its beautiful golf courses so spend an evening practicing your swing if you need some time outside. No matter the season, Sioux Falls has something to offer everyone.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!