Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Job Type: Travel Contract
Certified Surgical Technologist - Certified Surgical Tech Job in Concord, NH
Certified Surgical Technician/CST Travel JobThe Certified Surgical Technician/ CST plays an essential role in the surgical setting, preparing both the patient and the operating room for surgeries.
Certified Surgical Technician/ CST Responsibilities:
- The CST prepares both the patient and the operating room for surgeries
- CST’s set the stage for an operation and advocate for the patients’ safety and comfort
- Provide emotional support to patients before their surgery
- Certified Surgical Techs sterilize the equipment and tools that they handle and pass to surgeons during surgery
- Must maintain a sterile area at all times
- Help other team members into sterile gloves and gowns and monitor them throughout surgery to be sure they follow aseptic technique
- Assist the surgical team by holding organs in place or using retractors during the surgery
- Anticipate a surgeon’s needs, working efficiently to provide prompt access to sterile items
- Once surgery is complete, help dress the wound and transfer patients to recovery rooms
- The Certified Surgical Tech performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility is licensed for 295 beds and is committed to providing exceptional, innovative and compassionate care. It is a designated Level II Trauma Center and has national accreditation from DNV Healthcare. It is known for its 5 Centers of Excellence: Cancer, Cardiac, Orthopedics, Urology, and Women’s Health.
Concord, NH was recently ranked as 2017’s 7th Best U.S. State Capital to live in, offering four beautiful seasons that enhance the quality of life in the area. Watch a movie at Red River Theater, that focuses on art house productions and local movies instead of mainstream movies. Check out the Granite State Candy Shoppe that has been producing candy for the people of Concord since 1927! Pick your own apples at Carter Hill Orchard, offering a large variety of apples that can be picked or purchased from their country store. Concord has some of the best antique shopping around offering everything from jewelry to furniture.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a CST, at GIFTED? We do!