Registered Nurse - LTAC Job in Wilmington, DE
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobLong Term Acute Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses are responsible for caring for patients who required extended medical care.
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient's healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN's develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As an acute long-term care facility with 35 beds, the hospital has become a destination for those patients who need ventilation weaning. In fact, on average, 70% of patients that cannot breathe independently in the hospital are successfully weaned through the recognized resource intensive pulmonary program. Other services offered at the hospital include cardiac and heart failure, renal care, wound maintenance, and infectious disease treatment. The best rewards for all of the hard work done at the facility are the countless patient success stories that inspire throughout the community.
Wilmington is the largest and most populous city in the state of Delaware and is located approximately 40 min from the city of Philadelphia, PA. Though Wilmington is know as a small town you will not run out of adventures to do while you are there on your travel nurse assignment. Take a tour of the beautiful Wilmington and Brandywine Valley breweries or wineries and witness the process of how your beer and wine are made. Visit the zoo or one of the many museums filled with antiques and rich American history. At night head on over to the Wilmington and Brandywine Valley casino and gaming where you can test your luck at the live races or one of the table games.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!