Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
- Job Type: Travel Contract
Nurse Practitioner - Family Practice Job in Aliceville, AL
Nurse Practitioner (NP) Travel JobNurse Practitioners NP are responsible for managing health problems and coordinating healthcare for patients. Nurse Practitioners approach the holistic care of patients from a foundation of nursing theory and bring a comprehensive perspective to healthcare.
- Nurse Practitioners NP provide treatment plans for acute and chronic diseases
- NPs perform physical exams and patient observations
- Record patient medical histories and symptoms
- Nurse Practitioners educate and guide patients on disease prevention and healthy lifestyle habits
- Order, administer and analyze diagnostic tests and screening evaluations
- Nurse Practitioners monitor and operate medical equipment
- Diagnose health issues and prescribe medications
- Detect changes in a patient’s health and change treatment plans as necessary
- Administer medicines and treatments
- Evaluate a responses to treatments and medications
- The Nurse Practitioner NP consults with other healthcare professionals
- Train patients and families on managing illnesses or injuries and disease prevention.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
FACILITY DETAILSThis FCI Correctional system, located in Aliceville, AL is a medium-security US Federal Prison for females. it is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prison, a division of the US Department of Justice. It also included a satellite prison camp for minimum-security female inmates.Aliceville is located thirty-six miles west of Tuscaloosa. This city has a lot of history of our country. Camp Aliceville was completed in December and open for tours. The Camp began receiving German POWs in June of 1943. This museum has a lot to share for anyone who visits. Aliceville is packet with farmers markets, historically significant architecture and great southern cuisine.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Nurse Practitioner, at GIFTED? We do!