Registered Nurse - Oncology RN Travel job in Nashville, TN
2022-10-30 to 2023-01-29
- Administer medications, fluids and cancer treatments such as chemotherapy
- Collaborate with doctors and other clinicians about treatment plans to create individualized care plans on patients under their supervision and care
- Educate patients on the disease, proposed treatment plan and possible side effects
- Recognize and treat cancer-related issues
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Oncology RNs integrate their technical skills, scientific knowledge, and caring attitude to aid those living with cancer starting from diagnosis, treatment, and then survivor-ship to end-of-life care.
RNs review health history and keep track of laboratory, pathology and imaging studies. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job
No. of Beds Available657 Beds
Refer a friend
"*" indicates required fields