RN-CVICU Travel Registered Nurse job in Phoenix, AZ
2023-10-02 to 2024-01-01
- Assesses a patient’s condition and implements care plan while observing and recording patients’ vital signs
- Administers medication and operate cardiovascular equipment like oxygenation machines and balloon pumps
- Respond to life-threatening situations
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses work closely with doctors and heart specialists to control patients’ blood pressure and to prevent heart failure. The RN Provides education and support to families and patients while acting as a liaison between the doctors and the patients. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job