RN-ICU Travel Registered Nurse job in Nampa, ID
2023-10-01 to 2023-12-30
- Evaluate and order diagnostic tests and administer intravenous fluids and medications
- Respond to life-threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Ensure ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment static function properly
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Intensive Care Unit RNs specialize in delivering care to patients in intensive care units of hospitals and healthcare facilities. ICU RNs evaluate the patient’s conditions, administer treatment, and provide constant support during recovery. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job