Rad Tech-Radiology Travel Rad Tech job in Orlando, FL
2023-10-02 to 2024-01-01
- Administer external beam radiation therapy and perform CT
- Assist in simulation, tumor localization, and treatment planning and maintain the patient’s markings
- Prepare the room for the patient maintaining the appointment schedule and submit correct billing information
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Radiation Therapists accurately deliver and record radiation therapy treatments under the direction of a radiation oncologist and chief radiation therapist. The RT documents in EMR ARIA and administers radiation oncology treatments according to the prescription. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job