RN-CVOR Travel Registered Nurse job in Bismarck, ND
2023-10-09 to 2024-01-08
- Coordinate surgical suite activities, prioritize and direct the surgical team in emergent situations
- Ensure that sterile procedures are followed and that patient safety is priority at all times
- Deliver patient care in complex, urgent, and lifesaving situations
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Cardiovascular Operating Room RNs work in cardiovascular operating rooms (CVORs) assisting surgeons with tasks such as surgical procedures, operating cardiopulmonary bypass/heart and lung machines. CVOR RNs administer anesthesia and monitor the patient during operating procedures. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job