RN-Cath Lab Travel Registered Nurse job in Waterloo, IA
2023-10-15 to 2024-01-13
- Assist with angioplasties, valvuloplasties, and stent placements as well as implanting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ECDs)
- Prepare patients for specific procedures, monitor and record vital signs, oxygen levels, and heart rhythms
- Perform contrast injections, IV starts and venipuncture for lab specimens
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job