RN-Wound Care Travel Registered Nurse job in Sacramento, CA
2023-09-25 to 2023-12-23
- Assess, monitor, clean, and bandage patient wounds
- Work closely with members of patient care teams to ensure that personalized treatment plans are followed correctly to avoid infection
- Educate patients and caretakers on wound care, infection and injury prevention, and pressure ulcer (bed sore) care
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Would Care RNs specialize in assessing and treating patients with complex wounds, ostomies, and continence conditions. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job