RN-Rehab Travel Registered Nurse job in Richmond, VA
2023-10-09 to 2024-01-08
- Assess the physical, psychological, sociocultural, and spiritual dimensions of patients and their families, as well as their educational and discharge needs in order to formulate nursing diagnoses
- Provide nursing care, to maintain and restore static function and prevent complications
- Evaluate care and modify the plan, as needed, to achieve measurable goals and objectives
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Rehabilitation RNs have specialized knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide care for people with physical disabilities and chronic illnesses. The RN coordinates educational activities and uses appropriate resources to develop and implement an individualized teaching and discharge plan with patients and their families. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job