Ultrasound Tech-Ultrasound Tech Travel Ultrasound Tech job in Bentonville, AR
2023-10-02 to 2024-01-01
- Use judgment during the sonographic exam to accurately differentiate between normal and pathologic findings
- Analyze and synthesize sonographic information and communicate findings to the appropriate physician
- Assist with the daily operations of the sonographic laboratory and participate in the maintenance of laboratory accreditation
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Ultrasound Techs perform all requested clinical assessments and diagnostic sonography examinations as ordered by the attending physician. The tech uses sonographic skills to identify, record, and adapt procedures as appropriate to anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information, and images. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job