MRI Technologist-MRI Travel MRI Technologist job in Columbus, OH
2023-10-15 to 2024-01-13
- Utilize TR, TE, flip angel, slice thickness, acquisitions, field of view and other adjustments on the equipment to produce high-quality images
- Administer venipuncture in a safe and effective manner
- Assure patient safety by screening for metal objects and implants prior to the patient entering the MRI room
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
MRI Techs prepares the MRI room prior to the patient arriving, ensuring that the equipment is operable, and all supplies are readily available. The tech checks and properly documents patient histories and exam information for radiologists’ interpretation. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job