RN-IMC Travel Registered Nurse job in Brooklyn, NY
2023-10-02 to 2023-12-30
- Assess each patient’s needs individually and collects relevant data, such as temperature, blood pressure and pain levels, according to the facility’s prescribed procedure
- Perform physician-prescribed treatments and communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, being an advocate for the patient
- Prepare equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Intermediate Care Unit RNs treat patients who are suffering from serious conditions, such as diabetes mellitus, electrolyte imbalances, renal failure, liver failure, gastrointestinal bleeds, blood disorders, cancer, sepsis, respiratory distress or multi-system organ failure. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job