RN-CCU Travel Registered Nurse job in Abilene, TX
2023-10-09 to 2024-01-08
- Observe and record vital signs, ordering diagnostic tests when necessary
- Collaborate with members of the critical care team to treat wounds and provide advanced life support
- Administer intravenous fluids and medications
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Critical Care Nurses assess a patient’s condition to plan and implement patient care plan. Critical Care Nurses assist physicians in performing procedures and respond to life-threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job