RN-PCU Travel Registered Nurse job in Chattanooga, TN
2023-10-16 to 2024-01-15
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepare equipment and assist physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Monitor and adjust specialized equipment used on patients and interpret electronic displays to help guide treatment
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Progressive Care Unit RNs care for patients who need close monitoring and frequent assessment but aren’t unstable enough to require ICU care. PCU RNs use computer equipment to monitor cardiac and other vital information. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job