RN-NICU 3 Travel Registered Nurse job in Morristown, NJ
2023-10-16 to 2024-01-14
- Administer medications and nutrients to patients and monitor vital signs
- Provide respiratory care if applicable and specialized feedings
- Monitor specialized equipment used on patients, such as incubators and ventilators
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Neonatal Intensive Care RNs assess newborns and provide direct and individualized care. RNs coordinate with the healthcare team to implement and evaluate patient care plans. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job