PT Travel job in Sherwood, AR
2023-02-13 to 2023-05-08
- Provide physical therapy services to individual students; evaluating students, determining individual treatment plan, and documenting progress in accordance with district guidelines
- Research resources and methods for the purpose of determining the appropriate approach for addressing students’ goals.
- Provide classroom consultations for implementation of assistive technology and/or augmentative/alternative communication.
- Execute group therapy, home-program materials and techniques, individual therapy or consultation services to help students that qualify for services
- Attend ARD/IEP meetings and complete ARD/IEP documentation in the district approved web-based ARD/IEP program
- Doctor of Physical Therapy degree
- State License
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Physical Therapists evaluate students’ functional developmental level, recommend a program for development, and record the student’s progress. Physical Therapists focus on the student’s motor skills and assistive technology. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job
Refer a friend
"*" indicates required fields