OT Travel job in Crescent City, CA
2022-11-28 to 2023-02-25
Crescent City, CA
- Evaluate students that are injured, ill or disabled and create customized solutions to promote independence and recovery
- Consult with teachers, staff and parents on classroom interventions and techniques.
- Attend ARD/IEP meetings and complete ARD/IEP documentation in the district approved web-based ARD/IEP program
- Maintain accurate and complete data of services provided and document student progress as required by the district.
- Follow guidelines for documentation and reporting of services for the basis of Medicaid reimbursement through the School Health and Related Services program. (SHARS)
- Master of Occupational Therapy or Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- NBCOT License
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Occupational Therapists work with students who have fine motor delays, handwriting issues, self-care deficits, and sensory difficulties which interfere with their access to the school curriculum to facilitate full access and success in their learning environment. This often includes working with the teacher to modify the classroom and/or adapt learning materials to help the student successfully participate. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job
No. of Beds Available49 Beds
Refer a friend
"*" indicates required fields