Ultrasound Tech – Ultrasound Tech job in Florence, OR
Ultrasound Technician (Ultrasound Tech) Travel Job
Ultrasound Technician Ultrasound Tech Responsibilities:
- Ultrasound Tech performs all requested clinical assessments and diagnostic sonography examinations as ordered by the attending physician.
- Use cognitive sonographic skills to identify, record, and adapt procedures as appropriate to anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information, and images.
- Ultrasound Tech uses independent judgment during the sonographic exam to accurately differentiate between normal and pathologic findings.
- Ultrasound Tech analyzes and synthesizes sonographic information and medical history and communicates findings to the appropriate physician.
- Coordinate work schedule with Departmental Director and/or scheduling desk to assure workload coverage.
- Assume responsibility for the safety and mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in the sonographer’s care.
- Echo Technologist assists with the daily operations of the sonographic laboratory and participates in the maintenance of laboratory accreditation.
- Maintain a daily log of patients seen and completes exam billing forms.
- Ultrasound Tech prepares preliminary reports and contacts referring physicians when required, according to established procedures.
- Coordinate with other staff to assure appropriate patient care is provided.
- Ultrasound Tech addresses problems of patient care as they arise and makes decisions to appropriately resolve the issue.
- Organize daily work schedule and performs related clerical duties as required.
- Report equipment failures to the appropriate supervisor or staff member.
- Ultrasound Tech shows compassion, courtesy, and friendliness without judgment and demonstrates a respect for privacy.
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a Registered Nurse – You and your referral both get $500 with GIFTED’s Refer an RN Friend Program
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Ultrasound Tech at GIFTED? We do!