Registered Nurse - Tele Job in Natchez, MS
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobTelemetry (tele) Registered Nurses read and interpret data from machines to guide and provide patient care.
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 179-bed acute care community hospital serves the Mississippi-Louisiana area. Recently renovated, this Joint Commission accredited, teaching hospital offers a breadth of services, including: emergency medicine, surgery, cardiology, labor and delivery, radiology, outpatient diagnostic testing, physical therapy, and much more. It is a Center for Excellence in Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation as well as Radiology.
Natchez, MS adorns the banks of the Mighty Mississippi River and features fascinating history, exciting events, and unlimited activities. Tour the historic downtown and visit magnificent antebellum homes. Along the peaceful Natchez Trace you can enjoy camping, biking, hiking and horseback riding. Test your luck at the Magnolia Bluffs Casio, enjoy a tasting at the Old South Winery, or travel back in time at the Grand Village of the Natchez Indians.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!