Registered Nurse - Tele Job in New Orleans, LA
Telemetry/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobTelemetry (tele) Registered Nurses read and interpret data from machines to guide and provide patient care.
Telemetry/Tele RN Responsibilities:
- Telemetry RNs consult with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Tele RNs often utilize machines that measure a patient’s heart rate, blood pressure, breathing rate, as well as blood oxygen levels and electrocardiogram information.
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications, and reports adverse reaction to medications in accordance with policies
- Provides exceptional bedside care
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies of appropriate medical team member
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and interprets electronic displays to help guide treatment
- Records all care information accurately and completely and in accordance with guidelines established for Registered Nurses
- The Telemetry nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 280-bed Joint Commission Certified hospital is located in the heart of New Orleans’ beautiful Uptown. Services provided include cancer care, cardiac rehabilitation, cardiovascular services, emergency care, orthopedic care, and spine care. This hospital offers one of the premier CARF rehabilitation centers in the country, as well as delivers over 3,000 babies a year, the facility is recognized as a Certified Stroke Primary Center of Excellence.
New Orleans is one of the world's most fascinating cities, home to a unique melting pot of culture, food and music. Stroll Royal Street in the French Quarter for beautiful art and antique shopping, take a ride on the streetcar and see magnificent St. Charles Avenue mansions, catch a Saints football game at the Superdome, or enjoy a celebrated parade at Mardi Gras. From world-famous restaurants to hidden music clubs, New Orleans has something to discover on every street. New Orleans is the heart, soul and spirit of Louisiana.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!