Registered Nurse - Peds Job in Gallup, NM
Pediatric (Peds) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobPediatric Registered (Peds) Nurses focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children, and adolescents
Pediatric RN Responsibilities:
- Pediatric Registered Nurses are able to identify changes in a child’s signs and symptoms and intervene when necessary
- Assists pediatrician in examinations
- Observes and records patient’s vital signs and medical history
- Provides education and support to families and patients
- Administers medication using age-appropriate guidelines
- Determines a child’s needs related to pain management
- A Pediatric RN may draw blood when appropriate
- Administer childhood vaccinations
- A Pediatric nurse may set up drips and blood transfusions, intravenous infusions, and assists with tests and evaluations
- The Peds RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Enjoy excellent nurse patient ratios at this 99-bed hospital, providing a variety of clinical specialties, including Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Anesthesia, OB/GYN, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Radiology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, and Urology.
Known as the Indian Capital of the World, modern Gallup features a diverse culture with a significant portion of the local population being Native American. The predominant local tribes are Navajo, Hopi, and Zuni. Gallup is home to many of the finest tribal artists in the U.S., practicing their talents in jewelry, weaving, pottery, painting, sculpture, and other artistic endeavors. Spend you free time taking a hot air balloon ride or visiting the local flea markets.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!