Registered Nurse - OR Job in Shiprock, NM
Operating Room/ OR Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobOperating Room/ OR Registered Nurses are a critical part of the surgical team. OR RNs care for patients before, during, and after surgery, as well as assist the surgeon in procedures. Operating Room nurses provide direct and individualized care to patients.
Operating Room/OR RN Responsibilities:
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications.
- Consults and coordinates with medical team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care
- Manages the care of patients requiring surgical procedures
- Creates and maintains sterile/ safe surgical environment
- Takes and monitors patient vital signs
- Conducts pre- and post-operative education
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Preps operating room for patient procedure
- Monitors equipment and cares for patient accordingly
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Teaches patient and family how to manage their post-treatment home care needs
- The RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This facility services the Four Corners area of the United States and is a part of a five-facility service unit, which is the largest service unit serving the Navajo Nation. The hospital offers numerous services to the community including internal medicine, family practice, urgent and emergency care, pediatrics, general surgery, women's health, mental health, respiratory therapy, outpatient rehabilitation services, and more. Patient care is at the center of every decision made at this medical center, and the hospital is proud to be serving the community and offering the highest levels of quality care.
Shiprock, NM is only 30 minutes away from Farmington, NM which is also within the Four Corners area of the United States. Farmington, NM offers a wonderful array of southwestern arts and entertainment, from historic trading posts to theater under the stars. Check out one of the top rated public golf courses in the country, Pinon Hills or shop one of the regions retail hubs. Farmington is the largest city in the Four Corners area and is one of the only spots in the US where you can stand in four states at once! With world-class fishing, fantastic mountain biking, amazing ancient Indian Ruins and beautiful Navajo Lake State Park there is something for everyone to enjoy in Farmington!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!