Registered Nurse - NICU 3 Job in Grand Island, NE
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobThe Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse provides critical care to premature and sick newborns, as well as providing much needed support to the parents and families. NICU RNs work as a part of a healthcare team providing care.
NICU RN Responsibilities:
- NICU Registered Nurses assess newborns and provides direct and individualized care
- Coordinates with healthcare team to implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Administers medications and nutrients to patients as well as monitor vital signs
- The NICU Registered Nurse provides respiratory care if applicable
- Provides specialized feedings
- Monitors specialized equipment used on patients, such as incubators and ventilators
- Records all information accurately and completely
- The NICU Registered Nurse performs other position-related duties as assigned
- Provides arterial and intravenous therapy as needed
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!