Registered Nurse - LTAC Job in Little Rock, AR
LTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobLong Term Acute Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses are responsible for caring for patients who required extended medical care.
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient's healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN's develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Nurse lead GIFTED Healthcare works with top-notch healthcare providers across the Little Rock, Arkansas area. GIFTED per diem nurses enjoy flexible schedules, new location options, and unparalleled support from the GIFTED Nurse and Staffing teams. Rest assured knowing you have 24/7 clinical support from our Chief Nursing Officer. Per Diem work means more job opportunities, more flexibility and more facilities choices for you, as well as higher hourly pay. Our GIFTED Healthcare office in Little Rock, Arkansas also offers local contracts, many that are 13-weeks long, for nurses who are interested in a longer term commitment with a guaranteed income.
The diverse attractions in Little Rock, AR include a wide variety of history, art, culture, nature, sports, and urban outdoor adventures. Enjoy the heart of Little Rock and visit the River Market, Presidential Center as well as the Historic Arkansas Museum. Little Rock is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. As the capital city, you'll discover a great collection of picturesque parks featuring a zoo, an amazing trail system and numerous pedestrian bridges, including the Big Dam Bridge, Little Rock’s favorite bicycle and pedestrian pathway.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!