Registered Nurse - ICU Job in Kennewick, WA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Compassionate care is central to all health care plans at the hospital and is obvious within the culture of the facility. The hospital is continuously prioritizing a holistic approach to medical care when it comes to every patient being treated. Simply, the health of the patient - mind, body, and spirit – is a focus for all clinical staff members at the facility. The hospital is continuously growing and adapting to stay up to date with current technologies and medical techniques. The hospital is quite new, having been built in 2014, so it is recognized for the modern and calming environment offered to patients. From cardiology to infusion services, the facility offers most medical services a patient may.
Nestled along the bank of the Columbia River, Kennewick was first found by Lewis and Clark while exploring the Americas. The historical areas of the city are maintained but also experiencing a modern adaptation and remodeling. The bronze sculptures in the downtown streets of Kennewick are truly beautiful. All in all, the city experiences mild summers and winters making it the perfect place to spend all four seasons. Spend an afternoon enjoying a picnic in Columbia Park or take a ride on the Gesa Carousel of Dreams on a nice day. There is plenty to stay busy within the city whether it is paddle boarding on the Columbia River or enjoying a wine tour throughout some of the most beautiful vineyards in America. The city is known for its beauty and will offer plenty of adventure for any travel nurse!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!