Registered Nurse - ICU Job in Greenville, SC
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
As the flagship hospital for a larger healthcare system, that is a private, not-for-profit, academic healthcare system. This hospital has 710-beds, A 24-HOUR Level I Emergency Trauma Center, and a full array of services. It recently received international recognition as a Baby-Friendly birth facility, an honor held by fewer than 200 of the nation’s 3,200 birthing centers.This facility has an EPIC EMR system, providing the most up-to-date information regarding patients’ care and treatment to its nurses, physicians and facilities.
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains is beautiful, southern, Greenville, South Carolina. Discover downtown, recently rated as one of “America’s Ten Best” by Forbes Magazine, from quaint shops, boutiques, and excellent restaurants to impeccable museums, galleries, and theaters. Saturday mornings on Main Street features over 75 vendors selling the season’s freshest produce, herbs and spices, handcrafted jewelry, and many more but only products that are made or grown in Greenville. Check out Greenville County Museum of Art, one of the top museums in the U.S., or the Greenville Zoo, home to a wide variety of animals from around the world. Before or after your shift, or on your day off explore Falls Park on the Reedy, a gorgeous oasis in the heart of the city. This park is home to a variety of outdoor and recreational activities, sculptures, public art, and the Liberty Bridge. Greenville is full of endless things to do and explore, making this city the perfect place to call home!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!