Registered Nurse - ICU Job in Farmington, NM
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Located in Farmington, NM, this 194 bed level III trauma center serves the four corners region of New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado. The medical center serves as a general and surgical hospital and offers patients compassionate and complete care each and every day. Staffing over 140 doctors and 400+ nurses, this facility has the ability to take on large amounts of emergency room patients each year. The medical center is recognized by the surrounding community for its extensive range of healthcare services provide which include diabetes care, internal medicine, an ICU, a spine center, pediatrics, orthopedics, neurology, a cancer center, etc. With updated technologies and a wide range of medical services under one roof, the facility is able to take on almost any patient that needs help. This patient oriented care is something that the facility prioritizes and will continue to focus on in years to come.
Farmington, NM offers a wonderful array of southwestern arts and entertainment, from historic trading posts to theater under the stars. Check out one of the top rated public golf courses in the country, Pinon Hills or shop one of the regions retail hubs. Farmington is the largest city in the Four Corners area. The Four Corners is the point where the states of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah meet; it is the only spot in the nation where you can stand in four states at once! With world-class fishing, fantastic mountain biking, amazing ancient Indian Ruins and beautiful Navajo Lake State Park there is something for everyone to enjoy in Farmington!
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!