Registered Nurse - ICU Job in Albuquerque, NM
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This hospital provides care for more than 200,000 patients each year and their hospitals play an important role in the community based health research in New Mexico. At this facility, you’ll find the states only Level 1 trauma center, it’s only national Cancer Institute- designated cancer center, a stroke and neuro-trauma service, a burn center, a pediatric cardiothoracic program, as well as bariatric and orthopedic programs. The Health System allows everyone from children to senior citizens to enjoy and benefit from behavioral health programs to integrative medic and spiritual care. Their mission is simply to care not only for you and your loved ones, but all across New Mexico.
Cobblestone streets and adobe walls encompass the city of Albuquerque, rich in Native American and Spanish culture. Be sure to check out Old Town, the city’s epicenter, which is a 10-block neighborhood that is a living tribute to its heritage. Explore Southwestern art galleries housed in ancient adobe structures and take a tour through the stunning Church of San Felipe de Neri, the city’s oldest building. In the first week of October Albuquerque hosts the International Balloon Fiesta, where for an entire week the sky fills with almost 600 brightly colored balloons. There is also much to discover in the outdoors with the Rio Grande River running through the city, there are endless amounts of trails, parks, and nearby Sandia Mountains to explore.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!