Registered Nurse - ICU Job in Macon, GA
ICU/ Critical Care/ Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobAs an ICU/CCU RN, you will have the privilege of providing direct nursing care to the patients we serve.
Critical Care/ICU/ CCU RN Responsibilities:
- Critical Care Registered Nurses must be proficient in a wide variety of high-level nursing skills. Exceptional Critical Care RNs have strong interpersonal communication, leadership, and critical thinking
- Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures
- Observing and recording vital signs
- Evaluating and ordering diagnostic tests
- Monitor the patients well-being, both emotional and physical
- Collaborates with members of the critical care team
- Administers intravenous fluids and medications
- Responds to life threatening situations using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Treats wounds and provides advanced life support
- Ensured ventilators, monitors, and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Acts as patient advocate
- Provides education and support to patient families
- The Critical Care RN performs other position related duties as assigned
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 637-bed, teaching facility serves over 30 counties across Central and South Georgia. With over 600 physicians and almost 5,000 employees, this hospital is the second largest hospital in Georgia. This facility has a Level I Trauma Center, a perinatal center, an Emergency Center, and has been awarded with Magus status twice for nursing excellence. This hospital’s services include medical-surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric, and specialized individual intensive care units for neurology, pediatric, neonatal, surgical trauma, cardiac and cardiac surgery.
Rich in history, stunning architecture, lovely Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage make Macon, GA a top destination. Outdoor enthusiasts, head to Ocmulgee Heritage Trail, Park & River to hike, run, bike, fish, or just enjoy the beauty of nature. Macon is the “Cherry Blossom Capital of the World”, per U.S. Congress, and annually holds the International Cherry Blossom Festival every March. This festival includes parades, concerts, food, rides, and entertainment. Macon is home to many amazing museums, some of the most popular include The Big House, The Allman Brothers Band museum, and the Museum of Arts and Sciences, featuring fine-arts & science galleries, interactive exhibits, a minizoo, and a planetarium. After a long shift check out The Hummingbird Stage & Taproom, a venue on historic Cherry Street that welcomes local and national bands, has an outdoor patio and an award-winning kitchen.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!