Registered Nurse - CVICU Job in St. Helena, CA
Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) Registered Nurse(RN) Travel JobTo work in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, CVICU RNs must be able to prioritize in an ever changing environment of complex clinical situations.
CVICU RN Responsibilities:
- Work closely with doctors and heart specialists to control patient’s blood pressure and to prevent heart failure.
- Assesses a patient’s condition and implements care plan
- Observes and records patient’s vital signs
- The RN Provides education and support to families and patients
- CVICU nurse acts as a patient advocate
- Administers medications
- A CVICU RN acts as a liaison between the doctors and the patients
- Operates cardiovascular equipment like oxygenation machines and balloon pumps
- A CVICU RN Responds to life threatening situations
- A Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RN orders and evaluates diagnostic tests as appropriate, and as directed
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
This 25-bed, critical access hospital is situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Northern California and offers primary and specialty care services. The services include 24-hour emergency care, imaging, intensive care, physical rehabilitation, pulmonary rehabilitation, surgery and primary and specialty care.
Clear Lake, California is located a few hours from San Francisco in Lake County. Here is where you will find over a hundred miles of shoreline and the largest natural freshwater lake within California! Explore any water sport you can dream of, including renting watercrafts of every sort as well as fishing. With Mediterranean microclimates and soil rich in volcanic ash, this area of California is great for take a tour through the wineries. This area has been ranked by the American Lung Association as having the cleanest air in the nation! So take a deep breath, explore the great outdoors, and relax.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!