Registered Nurse – CVICU job in Alabaster, AL
Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) Registered Nurse(RN) Travel Job
CVICU RN Responsibilities:
- Work closely with doctors and heart specialists to control patient’s blood pressure and to prevent heart failure.
- Assesses a patient’s condition and implements care plan
- Observes and records patient’s vital signs
- The RN Provides education and support to families and patients
- CVICU nurse acts as a patient advocate
- Administers medications
- A CVICU RN acts as a liaison between the doctors and the patients
- Operates cardiovascular equipment like oxygenation machines and balloon pumps
- A CVICU RN Responds to life threatening situations
- A Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RN orders and evaluates diagnostic tests as appropriate, and as directed
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a Registered Nurse at GIFTED? We do!