Registered Nurse - Clinic Job in Gallup, NM
Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) Travel JobClinic Registered Nurses develop, implement, evaluate, and manage the care and education of patients; supervise day-to-day activities of patient care, performs assessments of patients and attends educational in-services.
Clinic RN Responsibilities:
- Clinic RNs educate patients in the outpatient clinics
- Respond to consultations made by physicians
- Perform patient histories and physical examinations under physician supervision
- Evaluate results and monitor treatment plans
- Maintain medical records
- The Clinic Registered Nurse oversees patient schedules, appointments, and procedures
- Attend and assist during surgical procedures.
- Assist in assessing, developing, coordinating, and revising teaching programs for the medical staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The Clinic RN has a knowledge of medical procedures, terminology, and equipment
- Has strong interpersonal/human relation skills
- Patient assessment skills
- Verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to apply good clinical judgement
- Ability to plan work, establish priorities, and remain flexible
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- The clinic RN has an ability to instruct/teach
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
Enjoy excellent nurse patient ratios at this 99-bed hospital, providing a variety of clinical specialties, including Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Anesthesia, OB/GYN, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Radiology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, and Urology.
Known as the Indian Capital of the World, modern Gallup features a diverse culture with a significant portion of the local population being Native American. The predominant local tribes are Navajo, Hopi, and Zuni. Gallup is home to many of the finest tribal artists in the U.S., practicing their talents in jewelry, weaving, pottery, painting, sculpture, and other artistic endeavors. Spend you free time taking a hot air balloon ride or visiting the local flea markets.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCAREGIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!